« Home | Workout (Cardio)Warmup: 5 minutesRun: 10 minutesWa... »

Workout (Weights & Stretch)
BodyPump (9:30-10:30)
BodyFlow (10:30-11:30)

Total Workout Time: 2 Hours

Average Heartrate (During BodyPump): Mid-140s

BodyPump was challenging today - I'm thinking it's because I'm pushing myself and did more cardio in the past two days than I often do in a week. I decided to stay for the BodyFlow class afterwards - I'd never tried it before because I usually prefer to do just yoga whereas BF is a combination of Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates. I felt silly doing the Tai Chi, felt like a pro doing the yoga, and struggled a bit with the Pilates (it really hurt, but in a good way!)


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts