« Home | Update » | Workout (Running/Walking) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Workout (Cardio AND Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights & Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Weekly Workout Summary »

I'm Not As Crazy As I Thought

I went to bed at my normal time last night, fully planning on going to Body Pump in the morning - my bags were packed and my clothes were freshly washed and hanging up to dry. It didn't matter that I was feeling like crap, I was going to Body Pump even if it killed me. My alarm went off at 6 this morning, I got up and slowly began trying to put myself together - and at about 6:20, reality hit - I was in no shape to drive downtown, much less go to Body Pump, much less go to work afterwards. So I went back to bed and slept for another 6 hours and after getting 13 hours sleep I feel like I could go for at least another 6.

I'm still mad that I missed Body Pump though. Stupid sore throat. It better be gone by tomorrow. Or else. :)


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts