« Home | Workout (Running/Walking) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Workout (Cardio AND Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights & Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Workout (Cardio) »

Update

-I spoke to Ted today regarding my running and when I should start worrying about increasing my pace/speeding up and he told me after I was able to run for an hour without stopping. At first I groaned at how long that would take and then I realized I'm already over halfway there!

-At around 2pm this afternoon my throat started getting sore and by 4pm all my concentration was gone and I was staring blankly at my computer screen. Despite feeling unwell, I mentioned to Tay that I'm going to start to bring extra clothes with me because if I had had them, I so would've been going to Body Pump at 4:30 to get my mind off my impending cold.

-At 6pm I was walking over to meet a friend who was giving me a ride home and as I walked in the cool summer air, I found myself thinking that it was the PERFECT weather for a run. Until it struck me that I'd already ran today and I didn't need to run AGAIN.

-I'm beginning to wonder if an addiction to exercise can be a BAD thing.



What? Who's this Ted guy suggesting that you up the pace when you can run a full hour? That's dumb and wrong. When you run longer distances you should lower your pace so that you can, well, "pace" yourself.

Here's the rule of thumb for increasing pace. When you can do your current distance in your Zone 1 heart rate then increase your pace.

Sheesh, I can't believe he told you to wait till you hit 1 hour. Dumbass.

Post a Comment


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts