« Home | Grrrr. » | This Cold Is So Kicking My Ass » | I'm Not As Crazy As I Thought » | Update » | Workout (Running/Walking) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Workout (Cardio AND Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch) »

Enough.

Cold or not cold, I am meeting Anna Lee bright and early tomorrow morning for a run in her neighborhood. I don't care if we only run 5 minutes, or if I'm coughing and sneezing the entire time. This is my fourth day without a workout, and quite frankly, I've had enough.

So there, you stupid, stupid cold.

So sorry for bailing...hope you were running with me in your area at 7am! MAN WAS IT HOT!!! Definite bare back weather:)

I didn't run, no. Our company stayed the night and we were up until 2am. I was out of bed by 9 but by then it would have been too unbearable.

Haha on the bareback weather comment - I figure this is something I will hear for a long time now :)

Post a Comment


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts