« Home | This Cold Is So Kicking My Ass » | I'm Not As Crazy As I Thought » | Update » | Workout (Running/Walking) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Workout (Cardio AND Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights & Cardio) »

Grrrr.

I am back at work today - not really feeling 100% but I have a late meeting tonight that I need to attend so here I am. I woke up just before 6 feeling remarkably better, I debated going to BP but then decided if I felt that good then, then I would feel so much better if I slept another hour and I could definitely go to BP at lunch.

Wrong.

Woke up at 7 and felt worse. Took some Tylenol Cold and it's helped me make it this far into the day, but I've still had periods where I've been extremely hot (once this morning when I all but growled at Tay as I was getting ready for work) and another at my desk sitting next to the AC which is on full blast.

Still sniffling, still coughing but I STILL brought my gym bag with me and was still debating going to Body Pump at noon until Tay convinced me otherwise. It's the fear of delaying my recovery and delaying getting me back to the gym that's keeping me away.

*Sigh*

Maybe if you didn't wear a halter top to work you would not have the sniffles in your a/c environment:p

Post a Comment


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts