« Home | Weekly Workout Summary » | Enough. » | Grrrr. » | This Cold Is So Kicking My Ass » | I'm Not As Crazy As I Thought » | Update » | Workout (Running/Walking) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Workout (Cardio AND Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) »

Workout (Cardio)

Walk: 5 minutes, speed: 3.5
Running: 15 minutes, speed:5.8, HR: 171
Walking: 5 minutes, speed: 3.5, HR: 145
Running: 10 minutes, speed:5.6, HR?
Walking (Cooldown): 10 minutes, speed: 3.5-2.5, HR: 145

Total Distance: 3.4miles / 5.5km

Didn't leave the house this morning at 6:30 as planned but instead left at 8:30am which meant no morning run, which meant I got to sit in my very warm office all day (it would appear that my AC isn't blowing cold air but instead is just blowing air that is barely cool), which meant I got to go to the gym at 5pm which was quite possibly the hottest time of the day and also the time of the day that everyone else went so there was lots of warm bodies heating the place up.

I don't care, but people who workout when the humidex makes it feel like 41 outside are nuts, and I will gladly lump myself into that category. My running clothes, when I took them off, were drenched.

That said, my run was disappointing, the longest distance I could pull was 15 minutes but I did increase my speed slightly. Managed another 10 minute run after a 5 minute break but it was brutal and I stopped when I did because I thought I would die I was so warm. Ugh. There's a reason I like to work out in the mornings, and it's not just because the 5pmers seem to be a little chaotic-crazy.

It's new release week at the gym, which means new Body Pump tomorrow morning - I signed up before I left the gym - there was already 18 pple on the list - which is a lot for a class that usually gets 6-8 people. I honestly CAN NOT wait to do the release. Can't wait to hear the new music and do some of the new moves. I usually try and up my weights during a new release but since I was off sick for a week, I think I might maintain for this week and try upping them next week.


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts