« Home | Just Yoga » | Going Through Twice the Workout Clothes » | Fun at the Grocery Store » | It's A Very Good Thing That I Doubled Up » | Possible New Strategy » | Slacker » | Validation » | Good Intentions But Not Much Common Sense » | Has To Count For Something » | Workout (Cardio) »

Blowing Off Steam

I flew out of a 5pm meeting in probably one of the worst moods AL has seen me in and when she asked if I still wanted to workout, I indicated that I couldn't NOT work out - more than anything I needed to run and go to BP if only to blow off some steam. AL was very quick to agree with me :).

Workout (Cardio and Weights)
Running: 35 minutes? Didn't really track our route or my HR - we just ran and chatted and vented. We didn't purposely stop running at any point except for traffic lights which was good - but it was a bit of a frustrating run though because there were lots of people out on the sidewalks and we had to do a lot of dodging and moving from the sidewalk onto the street and then back up again to avoid people.

BodyPump: 6:30pm-7:30pm
AL and I both decided that we don't much like the instructor that teaches the class - she's not a very strong instructor and wasn't very enthused - her sets were sloppy and she seemed more interested in how she was looking in the mirror than the rest of the class. At the beginning of the class AL mentioned to me that we didn't have to stay for the class if I didn't want to, but I insisted on staying, saying that BP makes me happy. It really does, it's almost been a year since I started going and I STILL love it. Even when the instructors aren't so good.

Calorie Intake: 1799
Calories Burned: 700
Calories Net: 1099


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts