« Home | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio & Stretch) » | Does Learning to Swing Count? » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Weights And Cardio) »

Has To Count For Something

We'd made plans to hit the beach Saturday and I had wanted to get up early Saturday morning to go for a run prior but overslept - I don't know if my crazy work/workout schedule had finally caught up to me, or if it was just the somewhat sleepless night from Thursday night but I slept long and hard Friday night and it was 10 am by the time I got up. By 11 the sun was coming out and by 12, a whole crew of us were piled in my mother's mini van to go to the beach.

No run, but climbing over the rocks with the Connor, Alex and Stacy to take photos has to count for something, and diving off the rock into the icy cold Atlantic after the boys called me on my dare has to count too. Plus there was the swimming in the ocean after the boys' tennis ball had gone to far out and of course there was the half and hour or so of dancing that Stacy and I got in when we went downtown later that night.

So rock climbing and swimming equals doing weights, dancing equals cardio and sprawling on the sand under the sun must equal stretching (I did stretch out after all :).

A full day of working out for sure :).


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts