« Home | Validation » | Good Intentions But Not Much Common Sense » | Has To Count For Something » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio & Stretch) »

Slacker

My PLAN was to go for a run with Tay after dinner but my throat/chest had been bothering me all day - I've developed this really dry cough and my throat is scratchy and there were moments during my meeting yesterday where I found it hard to breathe - I wondered if it was the air quality in the building I was in, and I did find it easier to breathe once I got back outside but I'm still coughing and my throat is still sore, so instead of going out for a run at 9 I decide instead to pack my food for the next day, update my fitday journal and get to bed early. I was in bed just after 10 - which is unusual for me during the work week.

Plan instead was to get up at 6:30 and get to the gym for a run before work, but decided that if my throat was still bothering me I wouldn't go - I've read before that you can run if you're congested or simply have a headcold because the running will help loosen all that icky stuff up but that you should be careful about running with a sore throat. Hope it goes away soon.

Calorie Intake: 2119
Calories Burned: 0
Calorie Net: 2119

I think you are maybe being a bit harsh in saying you did not burn any calories. Just b/c you didn't run or do BP, you should still be counting other activity you may do during the day. Maybe you went on a walk down Queen West for 30-45 minutes on your lunch. Then there are those damn stairs at your work place to contend with all day, every day. When I miss my AM workout and/or run I do try to incorporate walking into my day time schedule. Something to consider if you're not already doing this...if you are, you should be counting this too:)

Post a Comment


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts