« Home | Blowing Off Steam » | Just Yoga » | Going Through Twice the Workout Clothes » | Fun at the Grocery Store » | It's A Very Good Thing That I Doubled Up » | Possible New Strategy » | Slacker » | Validation » | Good Intentions But Not Much Common Sense » | Has To Count For Something »

Longest, Farthest

Workout (Cardio)
Walking (Warmup): 5 minutes
Running: 45 minutes / 6.6km / HR: 150-169
Walking (Cooldown): 5 minutes

After working an 11 hour day I still wanted to run when I got home from work so I drank some Gatorade, threw on my running clothes and Tay and I hit the pavement. It was dark by that time and the air was cool - it was a preview of runs to come where pants and long sleeved shirts would be needed. We took a different route then normal and my goal was to just run - I didn't care about speed, nor distance, I was just happy to be out and even though I knew I was running slower than normal, I figured I could make up for it in distance.

We ran the farthest I've ever run outdoors and the longest without stopping - 45 minutes and 6.6 km. My 5km was too slow - at the 30 minute mark we'd only gone 4.5km but I did my best to ignore that - and instead am pleased with myself for breaking my personal records.

Longest, farthest.

Calorie Intake: 2048
Calories Burned: 450
Calories Net: 1598


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts