« Home | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio & Stretch) » | Does Learning to Swing Count? » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Weights And Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights and Other Stuff) » | If I Could Have, I Would Have »

Workout (Stretch)

Yoga: 12:10pm - 1:00pm

Looks like I strained my hamstring running Monday night - up through the back of my leg above my knee has been hurting when I walk. Talked to Ted about it today and he said it's not something to worry too much about - I guess pain in the front of your knee or in your groin is when you have to be concerned. I asked him if he thought I'd be okay doing yoga today and going for a run tomorrow and he said as long as I take it easy.

I'm pretty much hating work right now - could easily have used a run around 5pm today but had to prepare for my other meeting, and have a feeling after I sit in on a press conference tomorrow afternoon, I'll be ready to run for sure. The challenge will be taking it easy, which I won't want to do, especially when I know the alternative to getting off the treadmill will be to go back to work for a 6:30 meeting.

Suckage.

Calories Consumed:2112
Calories Burned (During Yoga): ~160
Calories Net: 1957


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts