« Home | Does Learning to Swing Count? » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Weights And Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights and Other Stuff) » | If I Could Have, I Would Have » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch and Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) »

Workout (Cardio & Stretch)

Cardio - Running/Walking
WarmUp: 5 minutes
Running: 15 minutes / 2.25km / HR: 183
Walking: 10 minutes / HR:147
Running: 7 minutes /HR: 175
Walking/Cooldown: 10 minutes

Total Time: 47 minutes
Total Distance: 6.8km

This damn humidity is wreaking havoc with my running schedule.

Set the alarm for 7am to get up and out in an effort to avoid the humidity - the night before the forecast had predicted temps around 22 degrees with tolerable humidity. When I checked the temp, it was 22 degrees but the humidex made it feel like 32. That said, our first running segment was much slower than Monday's and the second segment I had to cut short because I seriously felt like I was going to throwup. I'm NOT happy.

Stretch - Yoga
50 minutes (Kathy Smith's New Yoga Basics)

Tay agreed to try yoga and so instead of doing New Yoga Challenge, I switched back to the beginners video and spent an hour giggling as I listened to Tay cursing as he tried to get into various poses. He did well though - I'm sure his downward dog is better than mine - and at the end of the hour, while he might not have felt noticeably more relaxed and focused (I did) he did agree that he would try it again.

(This means going back to Lulu for a yoga mat so I have one for at home! :).


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts