« Home | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio & Stretch) » | Does Learning to Swing Count? » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Weights And Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights and Other Stuff) » | If I Could Have, I Would Have » | Workout (Weights) »

Workout (Weights)

BodyPump: 4:30pm-5:30pm

What a disastorous class. My plan was to run but when AL called to see if I'd be up for a BP class, I couldn't say no. So I was prepared to run, not do Body Pump and yes, I have different clothes for Body Pump then running. Problems with the class were as follows:

1) Forgot my socks, worked out without them (Ugh)
2) Didn't bring my gloves, worked out without them; hands feel all callousy (Ugh)
3) Wore shorts (New Lulu Lemon Running shorts) and not my usual pants, which meant that the dead rows were annoying because I'm using to sliding my bar down the legs of my pants not my bare legs (Ugh).
4) Wore my t-shirt and not my running tank/bra because I had just washed the running tank/bra and didn't want to have to wash it again before my next run and was therefore not as comfortable as I would be had I worn say, a Lulu tank.
5) For whatever reason the instructor didn't have a mic, seemed scattered and didn't turn the lights on so we were working out in the dark and (I was) feeling disoriented
6) Not focused and too distracted by work - BP is MUCH better in the morning when I'm barely awake and can focus on only one thing (BP)

Good things about the class?

Getting to hang with AL :).

I also met Tay at the driving range after work and spent 30 minutes or so trying to hit the ball. I'm sore this evening as a result and planning on just going to yoga on my lunch hour tomorrow, but I will have my running clothes with me, so if I'm so inspired, I might squeeze in a run between meetings tomorrow. Possible but not likely.

Oh yeah:

Calories Consumed:1957
Calories Burned (During BP): ~300
Calories Net: 1657


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts