« Home | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Weights And Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights and Other Stuff) » | If I Could Have, I Would Have » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch and Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) »

Does Learning to Swing Count?

In exchange for running with me, Tay decided that in return I should learn to play golf so we went to the driving range after I got home from work so that he could try and teach me how to swing the golf club. We were at the range for probably 45 minutes, long enough for me to go through a large bucket of balls. Holding a golf club was a little awkward and there was lots to remember - I have a checklist in my head now (left arm straight, knees bent, eye on the ball) but I wasn't totally discouraged.

I'm not sure how well I did, or how much exercise it counted as, but I'm quite sure I looked positively athletic in my new Lulu shorts and my yellow tank.

THAT's what exercising is all about, after all - looking good while you do it ;).


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts