« Home | If I Could Have, I Would Have » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch and Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Enough. » | Grrrr. » | This Cold Is So Kicking My Ass » | I'm Not As Crazy As I Thought »

Workout (Weights and Other Stuff)

Body Pump: 10:30am-11:30am
Paddle Boating: 4:15pm-5:00pm
Kayaking: 5:00pm-5:45pm

My original plan had been to get up early and run before hitting Body Pump at Laura's gym with her, but being out the night before until 2am and then up until 3am doing laundry meant I was sleeping as long as I possibly could because I knew the day was going to be long and the night even longer.

Probably a good thing that I didn't run because I took Laura with me to the club picnic after Body Pump and after we grabbed some food, we wandered down to the lake where after learning that the kayaks were already rented out we decided to go out in the paddle boats. 45 minutes after constant pedaling we returned to the beach and found the kayaks returned, so we asked if we could take the kayaks out for the last 15 minutes of our paid hour. 15 minutes turned into 45 minutes and when I finally climbed onto shore, both my legs and my arms hurt in ways that they hadn't hurt in a very long time.

I LOVED kayaking though - was surprised at how easy it was to learn and how much fun it is. Laura told me that she kayaks on the lakefront every Friday night - she got started when her and a friend of hers took a private lesson. When Laura and I were out on the lake we talked about planning a weekend in the fall where we'd do a guided kayaking tour along some river - I think I'm going to look into taking a lesson so that can happen :).


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts