« Home | Workout (Weights And Cardio) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights and Other Stuff) » | If I Could Have, I Would Have » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch and Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Weekly Workout Summary »

Workout (Weights)

BodyPump: 12pm-1pm

Spent the night at Elisa's so ended up going to the noon hour class rather than my normal morning class. Noticed a BIG difference in the people that go at lunch time compared to morning, especially the really annoying girl who set up right in front of me.

Things to do during BodyPump that will cause me to glare at your back:
-Set up right in front of me, therefore blocking my line of vision and ability to check my form in the mirror in front of the class
-Tap your foot to the music but not in rhythm
-Constantly lift too much weight during every track and then have to decrease during, which is hugely distracting
-Have really bad BO and but make me obsess that it's me and not you (which it wasn't, I kept checking)
-Let the class know that you're friendly with the instructor by chatting constantly with her between tracks, therefore slowing the rest of us down.

Bonus? My new Lulu Lemon top looked great, especially with my weight lifting gloves! :)


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts