« Home | Workout (Stretch) » | Workout (Weights and Other Stuff) » | If I Could Have, I Would Have » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch and Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Enough. » | Grrrr. »

Workout (Cardio)

Walking: 5 minutes / .30miles
Running: 12 minutes / 1.15 miles (1.85km) / HR: 173
Walking: 8 minutes / HR:137
Running: 12 minutes / 1.05 miles (1.7 km) / HR: 176
Walking: 11 minutes / HR: 137

Total Distance: 3.9 miles (6.3km)
Total Time: 48 minutes

I worked through my lunch hour today so I could leave early and go for a run when I got home - but after sitting in the car (in jeans) for 45 minutes I was too warm to go back out and run so I convinced Tay that we could go after dinner. We didn't end up going out until 9pm and by then, the sun was almost gone and there was a very mild breeze blowing that made the temperature very comfortable.

Tay had hurt himself a few weeks ago so it's been a while since he ran with me - plus I was sick for a week and then I did both my runs indoors last weeks so I told him that we'd run for as long as he was able and we'd stop whenever he said the word. As soon as we took off running I noticed a considerable distance in my pace - it would appear that running on the treadmill last week has helped me to increase my stride and in the past, when Tay has ran with me, my pace has always been too slow for him so he's always gone ahead a short ways whereas tonight, I seemed to keep just ahead of him - he agreed with me during our walking segment that I'm definitely much faster, and my the first time when I've been running I felt very strong and very confident.

We did two 12 minute running segments which was fine with me and it was nice to run in the dark with a partner (I've always been a little nervous about running at night by myself). I didn't want to really push myself because I've got a big workout day planned tomorrow - Body Pump at 7:30, a run with AL at 5pm and then we're going to Body Flow at 6:30pm. I think with all of that, I just might be able to take Wednesday off. We'll see :).


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts