« Home | Workout (Weights and Other Stuff) » | If I Could Have, I Would Have » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Stretch and Cardio) » | Workout (Weights) » | Workout (Cardio) » | Weekly Workout Summary » | Enough. » | Grrrr. » | This Cold Is So Kicking My Ass »

Workout (Stretch)

BodyFlow: 11:30am-12:30am

Woke up this morning to sore muscles that I never knew existed so headed downtown with Laura in the morning thinking that an hour of Body Flow might help.

For whatever reason there was lots of traffic on the Gardner so I was late for the class but I snuck in anyway - got there right at the end of sun salutations which is my favorite part but it was still good to stretch through the rest of the class.

We've learned a move in class where we're supposed to sit cross legged with our feet on the floor in front of us, take a deep breath, and with our hands face down on the floor beside us, we support ourselves on our arms and lift our butts from the floor. That's not the difficult part - once we've accomplished that, we're supposed to lift our legs and feet off the floor as well so that the only part of us touching the ground are our palms.

I can get my butt off the floor but the rest of me? Not a chance, at least not yet.


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts