« Home | Exhaustion Sets In / Skinny Jeans » | Recovery Run Plus Golf » | Darkness is Creeping Up Fast » | A Little Running, A Litte Swinging and Beer to Fin... » | Starting to Burn Out » | Our Golf Pro is Named Roy and Wears Black Knee Socks » | Kicking and Screaming (Almost) » | Running = Quality Time » | 5.2km in 30 Minutes » | Stupid Humidity »

Coordinated

Workout (Stretch)

BodyFlow: 12:15pm-1:15pm

I wore sandals instead of my usual flipflops to work so grabbed my flipflops that I wear in the shower at the gym as I was throwing yoga clothes in a bag and didn't really realize until I was getting dressed at the gym that my flip flops were the same color yellow as my yoga top. Paired with a pair of black yoga capris and I looked a little too coordinated when I walked into Bodyflow on my lunch hour. Instructor L commented on my matching outfit at the end of the class and I groaned because the last thing I wanted was to look like one of those workout chicks that show up for a class all coordinated.

The outfit did look good..but that's not the point of working out. Really, it's not.

(And no, I won't comment on how much I spend at Lulu Lemon).

Calorie Intake: 1397
Calories Burned: 200
Calories Net: 1197


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts