« Home | A Little Running, A Litte Swinging and Beer to Fin... » | Starting to Burn Out » | Our Golf Pro is Named Roy and Wears Black Knee Socks » | Kicking and Screaming (Almost) » | Running = Quality Time » | 5.2km in 30 Minutes » | Stupid Humidity » | Shopping DOES Burn Calories » | Longest, Farthest » | Blowing Off Steam »

Darkness is Creeping Up Fast

My plan was to get up early, hit the gym and run and do BP but after not getting to bed until after 1 on Saturday, it was 8:30 before I was able to make it out of bed. I could have made it to BP but I didn't feel like leaving the house in a rush - Tay had left to go racing about an hour earlier so instead I languished in having the house to myself. I finally ventured out around 12, planning to run some errands and then hit the gym for a leisurely run on the treadmill (it was +30 out with the humidex - yuck) but for some reason, I couldn't bare to be cooped up indoors on the treadmill, especially knowing that the days of summer are numbered now and before I know it, there'll be days when I have no choice but to be indoors. So I skipped the gym and decided that I'd go out after dinner when the humidity broke.

Tay was pretty wiped from his day of racing and when I invited him to join me, he had to pass. I'd prepared myself for him not being up to it and had planned to run anyway, but the days have suddenly gotten shorter and at 8pm when I glanced out the window while washing up the dinner dishes, I saw that darkness was creeping in fast. I debated going anyway but Tay seemed nervous about me going on what had become such a dark night so I decided not to go, even though I was itching. I promised myself an early night so I could be up for 6 and run then. I can't believe that this seems to be it for the season, it was only last week that Tay and I was running last week at 9pm and there was still light :(.

Calorie Intake: 1520
Calories Burned: 0
Net Calories: 1520


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts