« Home | Darkness is Creeping Up Fast » | A Little Running, A Litte Swinging and Beer to Fin... » | Starting to Burn Out » | Our Golf Pro is Named Roy and Wears Black Knee Socks » | Kicking and Screaming (Almost) » | Running = Quality Time » | 5.2km in 30 Minutes » | Stupid Humidity » | Shopping DOES Burn Calories » | Longest, Farthest »

Recovery Run Plus Golf

Workout (Cardio and Swinging)

Walking (Warmup): 5 minutes
Running: 20 minutes / 3.2 km / HR: 150-160ish
Walking (Cooldown): 5 minutes

We dragged ourselves out of bed and agreed on short run since the painters were supposed to be coming at 7- the run seemed easy enough so I was fairly surprised to see my HR creep into the 160s at one point when, for the most part, it was staying steady at the low 150 mark. It could have been just after we finished the hill on our run that it hit 160 but I can't say for sure. My HR monitor is irritating me though, more and more it's becoming a nuisance to get a quick reading.

We also had an hour golf lesson - I teased Roy by showing him my fingernail polish and telling him that I painted them just for him to which he laughed. He said that my swing is improving though sometimes I wiggle too much - like I'm dancing, but the best part is that as I finish my swing, I'm bringing my arms up and pivoting on my right foot like a pro. It actually feels pretty good :).

Calorie Intake: 1759
Calories Burned: 400~
Calorie Net: 1359

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]actiontawn.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research presents that closely 90% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Post a Comment


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts