« Home | Recovery Run Plus Golf » | Darkness is Creeping Up Fast » | A Little Running, A Litte Swinging and Beer to Fin... » | Starting to Burn Out » | Our Golf Pro is Named Roy and Wears Black Knee Socks » | Kicking and Screaming (Almost) » | Running = Quality Time » | 5.2km in 30 Minutes » | Stupid Humidity » | Shopping DOES Burn Calories »

Exhaustion Sets In / Skinny Jeans

Workout (Weights)

BodyPump: 7:30am-8:30am

I once again dragged myself out of bed at 6 this morning and forced myself to get out the door by 6:30 to make it to BP. Most mornings I don't need much motivation to go to BP but this morning I stood looking out my bedroom window,feeling an overall tiredness that almost propelled me back beneath the covers. I got to the gym early, set up my station and then just sat on my step, staring blankly at the wall while everyone else around me trickled in and set up. I think Instructor B sensed my blah mood as she mostly left me alone, but did call out to me during the clean and press and comment on how serious I was looking. She went on to say that I must be focusing hard, it was obvious by my posture, strong abs, and nice, tight butt that she had apparently been checking out in the mirror. I only managed a slight smile in her direction, and that's when I new that I was REALLY tired - usually comments regarding my butt get me smiling at the very least, but not today.

I dropped my weights for the class and did concentrate more on my form - I chatted with Ted yesterday and despite what J said last week, Ted warned me that all my running combined with increasing my weights might cause me to bulk up and I don't really want that at all - long and lean is what I'm going for, so I took his advice and eased up on the weights and my body, in it's tiredness, was grateful.

I have a late meeting tonight with a bunch of our youth so I dressed casually today, wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a Lulu warm up jacket - but the jeans are a pair of my skinny jeans, which have been hiding in my closet for about a year now. Comments on my butt might not perk me up, but wearing a pair of skinny jeans definitely helps :).


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts