« Home | Wonder Woman » | Still Exercising, Just Not Blogging » | Type A Personality? » | Coordinated » | Exhaustion Sets In / Skinny Jeans » | Recovery Run Plus Golf » | Darkness is Creeping Up Fast » | A Little Running, A Litte Swinging and Beer to Fin... » | Starting to Burn Out » | Our Golf Pro is Named Roy and Wears Black Knee Socks »

Tay Meets High Park

Workout (Cardio)
Walk (Warmup): 5 minutes
Run: 30 minutes / 5km
Walk (Cooldown): 5 minutes

We had a few hours to kill between TIFF screenings so we headed back to AL's place and even though I just wanted to crash for an hour or so, Tay convinced me to get up and run. Since I'd been promising him a run in High Park and I didn't want to leave AL's on Saturday without him getting to run through the park, I got my butt off the bed and off we went.

It was humid and there were bugs, but once again I loved running in the park and even the ran back along Bloor with the traffice moving slowly alongside us. We did almost 5km, sprinting a couple of times to make traffic lights. I told Tay that I wished I could run that fast all the time and he promised that soon we would.

Haven't been out for more than half an hour lately, which is impeding our progress in our training but with TIFF - there's barely enough to do 30 minutes. Better than nothing, I guess?


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts