« Home | Still Exercising, Just Not Blogging » | Type A Personality? » | Coordinated » | Exhaustion Sets In / Skinny Jeans » | Recovery Run Plus Golf » | Darkness is Creeping Up Fast » | A Little Running, A Litte Swinging and Beer to Fin... » | Starting to Burn Out » | Our Golf Pro is Named Roy and Wears Black Knee Socks » | Kicking and Screaming (Almost) »

Wonder Woman

Workout (Cardio)
Walk (Warmup): 5 minutes
Run: 30 minutes / 5km
Walk (Cooldown): 5 minutes


There were no TIFF screenings for me since I worked a 12 hour day - left work at 11:30 to drop Tay at Ryerson for his noon screening and then just headed back out to Mississauga at that point. As soon as I got home I went for a run (5km), then to the ortho, then to get my health card renewed and then back downtown for a late night meeting. Was home by 9:30, had long enough to shower and dry my hair and then headed back out to pick Tay up from his screening which finished at 11pm.

I was telling people at work about my day and they looked at me like I was crazy - somedays, I really do feel like my childhood idol - in fact, I saw a Wonder Woman t-shirt in a store window on Yonge Street and I've decided that it must be added to my t-shirt collection :).

After a week of not running it felt good to get out there, even though Charlotte died before I could finish my run. I love running this time of year though, with the weather cool and the leaves starting to change. I'm annoyed that I'm going to miss the perfect running month because of my surgery.


* Kill Bill:Vol 1 (2003)

Weighing In

  • Current Body Fat: 24.3%

  • Body Fat Goal: 20.0%

  • Current BMI: 22.5

  • BMI Goal: 21

  • Current Weight: 148lbs

  • Weight Goal: 140lbs

Working Out

  • Monday: Running, 30-45min

  • Tuesday: Body Pump, 1Hr, Running, 30-45min

  • Wednesday: BodyFlow, 1Hr

  • Thursday: Body Pump, 1Hr

  • Friday: Running, 35-45min

  • Saturday: Running, 35-45

  • Sunday: Rest

Previous posts